Kit: Satin Pearls by AntjeTempate: Misty Cato
So, I don't know how to use embellishments the best way. I love the look of staples and ribbons and all that stuff, but I never know where to put them. I tried a little with this one. I like how it turned out for the most part, but I still need a lot more practice or something. I just don't have the best eye for putting some things together. I also have trouble using patterned paper. It's hard to find the right balance because I usually feel like patterned paper is too busy. But when I see it on other people's layouts, it looks fine.



I think this looks great. You did a good job of using the embellishments. I love the font too!
ReplyDeleteThanks D. I need to get better and crediting the fonts as well! This one (the title at least) I believe is Big Fish that I downloaded online somewhere.
ReplyDeleteyou are getting really good at this... it looks great!
ReplyDelete