Monday, February 12, 2007

Random thoughts

One thing I have missed (my own fault) about changing to digital scrapbooking is matching the two open pages. I LOVE them matching, but so far, these Christmas ones are the only ones I have done that way. I don't know if I should keep trying to match them, or just go with how I have been doing it. It's not like it'd be hard, but I don't think it'd be worth going back to the ones I have done. Anyway, I guess I am curious how everyone else does it.

2 comments:

  1. Sarah-- I definitely don't think you should go back and redo your old pages!!! I do mine in 2-page layouts because I bind them into a hardbound book at the end of the year. Well... that is my plan anyway. If I ever do it, I'll let you know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I generally do everything in a 2-page layout as well, and plan on doing that with my digi-stuff as well. So far my layouts have just been randon and not doing all my pictures from a particular event, so when I do all the pics, I will do them in 2-page spreads.

    As far as journaling in my kids books, I have tried to do it all from their point of view.

    ReplyDelete