Friday, April 6, 2007

Lifts With a Twist!

I'm getting sick of this organizing stuff and I've been itching to scrap so I finally did a layout! This is for the lift this week at Lifts With a Twist. I haven't done these before obviously, but I could do this one because the featured designer is the Shabby Princess! Woohoo! I definitely have many of her products, even if it's just the freebies. So here's my lift. It was fun to do. On a side note, I am on the letter S in my organizing, so I'm getting close!
Credits: Everything is from the Shabby Princess's Sweet Serenity kit
except the swirl and tag. (some elements recolored). The tag is from
Sabdesboisand the swirl is from Khadfield--used with SP's paper.
Fonts are CK Nitelite and CK Signature.

2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL...oh yeah..the page is good too! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love the colors. I'm so jealous of her little spring outfit for the egg hunt! We had one today and it was so cold that we had to do it inside and be totally bundled up just to walk there and back! Brr!

    ReplyDelete