Thursday, May 24, 2007

Cleaning out!

It feels so good! Like most people, I downloaded any and every freebie I came across. Now I really know what I like and don't like and I have started deleted many entire kits because I know I will never use them. And if I ever want those colors, I can likely find them somewhere else and better! Seriously, now when I browse through my ACDSee and look for stuff to scrap with, I don't have to scroll past too many things I will never use. I still have a bunch to go through and delete, but it is much easier than I thought it would be!

1 comment:

  1. I'm totally with you on this one! I've deleted so much stuff and it feels great to know I only have stuff I will most likely use. I was actually amazed at how many fewer GIGS I had last time I checked than I did before I started "cleaning".

    ReplyDelete