Alright guys... I am not too fond of "Sarah's Scrappin' Corner" so can you help me come up with something else? I don't need it to be catchy or anything... just to the point. I tried sarahsscrapblog but that's taken. I don't love the double s, but I'll take it if it's something I like. And I don't want it to be too long (longer than it is now). So, any thoughts or suggestions for me? :)
The only other one I have thought of that's available is sarahsdigiscraps, but I don't know how much I like that either.
Thursday, May 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



ScrapbookswithSarah
ReplyDeleteebbertscrapbooks
ReplyDeletesarah
ReplyDeletesarahsscraps ... I think that's the shortest I can come up with. scrapswithsarah or scraps by sarah
ReplyDeleteSarah's Sassy Scrappin'
ReplyDeletePassionate about Scrappin-it!
ReplyDeleteScrappin' with Passion!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the suggestions but nothing is really calling out to me... I want to change my blog address, not just the title so I want it short and to the point.
ReplyDeletebut thanks! Maybe I can come up with a spin-off of these!
I would love to do just sarah, or sarahsscraps, but they are taken. Oh well!
Sarah's Yappin' and Scrappin' Corner
ReplyDeleteScrappySarah
ReplyDeleteYou could do sarahsscrap or sarahsscrapz. The second one looks kind of gangsta' and the first one's not pluralized, but their not taken.
ReplyDelete