Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I'm the luckiest girl ever!

I love Weeds and Wildflowers products, but have really only downloaded freebies. Some wonderful person just gave me a $20 gift card to scrapartist.com to purchase one of the Celebrating Colors collections! I can't believe I am so lucky and I am so excited about this! I can't wait to use it! I just had to share. Here's the collection I got:

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous!! Who just "gave" you that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crystal,
    It was just some completely random person... and they wanted to remain anonymous. I just responded to a certain post on a message board and was what she was looking for so she gave it to me! I still feel so lucky. There were 2 bucks leftover so I got another fabulous kit too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesme!! I tell ya what, the digi-scrapping world makes you feel way more lucky than the real world, with free downloads every day and cool things to "win". Can't wait to see your layouts with your new stash!

    ReplyDelete