Buttons, frames, staples, flowers from Christina ReneePurple glitter, stars from Weeds and Wildflowers
Hand stamped alpha from Michelle Coleman
Red and blue papers from Misty Cato
Black ribbons by the Shabby Princess
Labels from Atomic cupcake
font ck journaling and ck newsprint
Before you think I'm crazy, this was for a challenge and a chance to win $10 to Christina Renee's new store. It was so much fun to do! Here's the link to the challenge: Challenge
Anyway, I just had to share. For all the requirements, I think it turned out okay. It's pretty crazy! That's for sure!
Anyway, I just had to share. For all the requirements, I think it turned out okay. It's pretty crazy! That's for sure!



OH MY GOSH!!! I read all those rules and WOW! you are sooo good at Dig-scrap booking! WOW! (We finally bought the program we need to get started.) I love the page, but wow!!
ReplyDeleteWow! This is scrapbook on a whole new level...it's totally like a puzzle trying to fit all of those parameters into one page. I'm impressed, Sarah! Don't think I could EVER do it!
ReplyDeletewhat a crzy, cool, fun layout! as long as you had fun doing it then it was worth creating it! Have a great day!
ReplyDelete