Monday, July 9, 2007


I changed this page just a little bit and made a second page to complete the LO. Everything is from Misty Cato's Spring Delights kit.

3 comments:

  1. So, you might not remember me, but maybe my family....the packers? This is Camille and somehow randomly ran across your families blog through someone elses...and voila...here I am! What a small world. Anyway I was looking at your moms posts and noticed she mentioned that you did the photoshop scrapbooking. I love photoshop...and I love scrapbooking and have wanted to do the web, or computer scrapping for gifts....but had questions. If you can email me and inform me of somethings...I would love it! my email is milkmilkmilk21@hotmail.com. Thanks so much!
    PS cute pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, I love the park pictures. I am also very proud of myself because I erased your old scrapbook page and added the new one to my quick links -- all by myself! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you do matching pages! I like this one.

    ReplyDelete