I LOVE THESE PAGES!!! Mine do not look anything like these at all. I love the inspiration that you give me!
Super cute! I love these two layouts.
I'm with the group...I love these two layouts. Did the little quotes come with the kit?
Ann, on the page with Shane, I wrote the journaling and on the page with me, I found the quote from this website: http://www.scrapbook.com/quotes.phpThat's where I go for most of my quotes!
I LOVE THESE PAGES!!! Mine do not look anything like these at all. I love the inspiration that you give me!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! I love these two layouts.
ReplyDeleteI'm with the group...I love these two layouts. Did the little quotes come with the kit?
ReplyDeleteAnn, on the page with Shane, I wrote the journaling and on the page with me, I found the quote from this website: http://www.scrapbook.com/quotes.php
ReplyDeleteThat's where I go for most of my quotes!