Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Awesome deal!

I have a little paypal money from my birthday and I stumbled across this today.It's only $1!!! Just for today though. I like this because the colors match the free kit you get for signing up for their newsletter. Some of the elements aren't really useful for me (there's a little car and longboard tags) but it's still pretty cute I think. It's normally 7 bucks! So it's an amazing deal. I think they might do this every Wednesday--have 1 item for $1 that day. There are a couple other kits I'd like of theirs, but they are pricey! So we'll see. I can't rationalize spending more than like $4 on a kit. I'm so glad I have been given so many gift cards recently! I'm always surprised at how much people spend on digi stuff. One lady over at DST says she has a $100 budget a month for digi stuff. I can't believe that! I don't even spend $10 a month! Sometimes I want to, but I resist. I have enough free stuff (well, free for me thanks to gift cards) to last me for quite awhile. Anyway, I'm rambling. But I had to share. If you want a good quality kit for cheap, I'd check this one out!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this...it's so cute I had to go buy it. Only $1, yippee!

    ReplyDelete