So... I don't think I mentioned this, but I got another gift card to
Christina Renee Designs! And since I already have a lot of her designs and feel so lucky already, I'd love to share with some of you. So, go check out her store, and leave me a comment or email with 2-3 things you would like to own (and that you'd actually use) and I'll send a few of you either 1-2 of those things or a gift card. (I would just email some of you, but I don't know if you would like her stuff so I'll just let you decide!)
PS I know a bunch of people check my blog that I don't really know and I want to share with people I do know, who are my friends/relatives. Sorry! I just feel like giving it to someone I know!

Man, you sure do win stuff!! That's awesome. I've been eyes the collab kit she did with Shabby Princess (French Countryside - of course one of the most expensive in the shop!) and her tied ribbon wrappers.
ReplyDeleteWow...how fun!!!
ReplyDeleteYou're one generous girl! I don't think I've been to her site before this, but she has some good grunge stuff. The "Gotta Luv Him" kit is cute and I really like the Bookplate Alpha you used on your last LO.
ReplyDeleteHow do you win all this stuff?? Seriously, I need to take lessons!! I love the ribbon wraps in the Dollar store. The all stitched ans twisted is fun too. The French Countryside is great but more than I'd spend. Since you know so much about her, does she advertise sales any? I'd like to get that if it ever went on sale!!
ReplyDeleteOkay, I will hook you guys up with something tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteCrystal, she just had a sale for like, 2-3 weeks for her grand opening. So, I'm not sure when the next sale will be, but I'm sure she will have one again some time!