Friday, August 31, 2007

Full time CT member!

Wahoo! Sara Amarie asked me to be a full time creative team member! I'm so excited! Shane told me with all these creative teams, I should be able to get caught up in no time! Which is so true. I feel SO lucky too. These teams are not demanding at ALL! Many teams require 1 LO a week (which isn't hard, unless you're on a million teams and can't always combine products). My teams are great! I'm so excited. Just had to share. :)

post signature

3 comments:

  1. I'm SO jealous! I want to be on a creative team too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you'll do awesome! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! I love her stuff, and she's the sweetest! I got a RAK from her a week or so ago.

    I hear ya on getting caught up. I'm still about a year behind, but it's going so much faster with the CT's I'm on. It's nice to already know what products I'm using ahead of time- saves a LOT of time!

    Keep posting- I love your work! :)

    BTW, if you're interested, I now have a digi blog- lizzywentdigi.blogspot.com

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete