Well, here's my latest LO for Misty's Creative Team. The alpha and word strips were blog freebies of hers and everything else came from her new BEAUTIFUL kit, Shabby Sunroom. I LOVE it. It's also fun to see my LOs with the others on her little slide show on her blog! Anyway, this LO was fun to make and was inspired by our 5 year anniversary coming up in a couple weeks!! My month is up with Misty but I have had so much fun!This month, I am a guest for Sara Amarie at Sweet Shoppe Designs. You can find her designs here. I'm excited to work with more great products! I will hopefully have a LO with her stuff Tuesday or Wednesday... once our a/c is running again and I get the house cleaned up! I haven't done ANY scrapping since Friday night because of this little problem. Anyway, stay tuned for that!




No comments:
Post a Comment