
This came together so fast! Sometimes it looks a little busy to me, but I kind of like it too. Hopefully it doesn't take away TOO much from the pictures. I won't post every picture in the album, but I'm proud of myself for this start. I'm trying to get it done by November 30th so I can use my free 8x8 photo book offer. I'm so so excited! It will definitely be more than 20 pages (which by the way, the 20 page ones seem so small), but I can use other coupon codes for the rest of them. I'm so excited! Everything again is from the Believing in You kit by Weeds and Wildflowers.

Super cute couple photos, I like them a lot! You've really been putting out a lot of cute layouts, I have been keeping an eye on what you've been doing... just not so talkative lately. Keep up the good work, I love the eye candy!
ReplyDeleteSarah, I want you to post all the pages. We love them!
ReplyDeleteYou're really on a roll! I don't know how you get so many LOs done. It took me all week to get my SU&S LO done, and I wasn't working on any other pages on the side. Keep it up...you help keep me motivated and give me great ideas too!
ReplyDelete