Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Another redo!

Well, I really don't want to redo pages because it just takes extra time I could be using to create more pages.... but I'm working on a book for Hannah and Kathryn. And some LOs that I already had printed for Kathryn's book, I need to Hannah's and they just won't flow with the rest of hers. So, I am redoing it, but not for Kathryn's book, just for Hannah's. The journaling doesn't really go with the title (in the new one) but oh well.
Old:(kit from Jennysscrapplace)

New:
Everything is from the Shabby Princess's kit, Rummage Chic except for:
Alpha from Dani Mogstad
Stitching from Gina Cabrera
Big square matties from Corina Nielsen

post signature

1 comment:

  1. This last page is so beautiful Sarah! Thanks for your advice and encouragement, it is so helpful as I try t figure all of this out!

    ReplyDelete