I'm so excited to finally be started my wedding album. I'm including engagement and reception pictures too! Anyway, here's the first page so far... some engagement pictures. It'll be different for me because there isn't a lot of journaling or title work needed--it's just something cute to show off the pictures--so, hopefully I can still make them to where I like them. I have decided (I think) to use the same kit for each section... one for the engagement photos, one for wedding, and one for reception. Hopefully I can make them stretch enough and not get sick of them. If I do at least 3 photos a page, there won't be too many.
You can find the credits here.
Oh, and also, I got my shutterfly book! I ordered it Monday and got it Friday and I LOVE it! It's beautiful. I feel so silly because I could stare at it all day. I am just in awe. I haven't had pages printed since January, and I feel like I am a million times better scrapper now than I was then, so it is so cool to see my pages in a book. I'm excited to be working on an 8x8 book now though, because it will look better. This one was just 8x8 LOs on pages that were 11x8.5, so there is a lot of white around the edges. Anyway, it's awesome!

I ordered my 2006 book yesterday! I can't wait to get it. Of course, I don't actually scrap like you I just use their layouts but I still can't wait!
ReplyDeleteIt is 80 pages and would have cost me 101 BUT I used my free cozi book which brought it down to $61 and THEN until yesterday they were having a sale that if you spent $60 they'd take another 25% off...so my book was $45. Not bad!