This is going around, but in case you haven't seen it... if you create an account with
Cozi, you can get a free photobook! I wasn't sure if I wanted to do it, because my pages are square, but I really really want to try Shutterfly! A lot of people have put square pages on these photobooks, so I think that's what I'll do, and give it to someone for Christmas. You can get a free 20 page photobook. It is landscape, so that's a little different too. I think you pay taxes and shipping, but the book is $30, so it's a great deal. Anyway, check it out. You don't have to download the thing when you sign up, just sign up and you'll get an email with the code! Oh, and here is a link to someone's book who put square pages into an 8 1/2 x 11 book:
Shutterfly album.
Oh, and for anyone who isn't into the digi scrapping but wants one, Shutterfly has kind of premade pages or pages you can put together yourself really easily with them. You just pick backgrounds and drag pictures.
If anyone does make one, I would LOVE to see it... and I'll share pictures when mine is done.

Hey Sarah, I don't digi scrap (b/c I'm too lazy so far) but I make shutterfly books with their templates. Infact I made one with all my pics from 2006 and I do one each year for christmas (using shutterfly or anyother place I can get a free or highly discounted book). I can share some of mine with you if you'd like, just email me.
ReplyDeleteOh and thanks for the deal!
ReplyDeleteyah this is awesome!
ReplyDelete