Well, the contest has officially started this week! We got our first challenge on Wednesday, and I finished my LO yesterday! I am happy with how it turned out, but I also still know there is no way I will win. But, I didn't join to win, so it's all good. Anyway, the first challenge was to scrap about a dream we have that we hope to see come true. And, we also had to include brushes. Both of these things were a little challenging for me (already, yikes!), but I figured something out. I'm not a big dreamer I guess. Here's the
blog with the challenge and also links to the intermediate and advanced galleries. There are some really great LOs, that's for sure!
Also, I don't know if you noticed, but I have a link in my sidebar that takes you to a picasa album with lots of my scrapbook pages. You can see them all in once place! It isn't all of my LOs, but it is a majority of them! Just click on the link that says, "See All LOs here."

So I know you can't tell me anything...but I tried looking for yours or one I thought might be yours and couldn't find any. It'll sure be interesting and fun to see them all!
ReplyDeleteGood for you for getting it done so quickly! I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do with it. The gallery looks fabulous though- there is soo much talent out there!
ReplyDeleteI've been looking for your LO too, but there's no dead giveaway like a picture of you or your girls. Plus, I'm not sure if you're doing intermediate or advanced...although I think you could definitely keep up with the advanced! Good luck!
ReplyDelete