Monday, September 10, 2007

Sweet Shoppe Sale!

I just realized that there is a 30% sale storewide at Sweet Shoppe Designs through tomorrow. I think someone had wanted to know if Sara Amarie ever had a sale... so here you go! I think new releases are only 20%.

Sara Amarie's store

If you want to see some of my LOs with her products, just click on my CT blinkie in the sidebar or the SaraAmarie label under this post!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I know I saw the sale yesterday and I got up early this morning and purchased some things I have been eyeing for weeks now! Love sales!! I just wish some other shoppes would have sales too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! Just dropped a bunch over there of stuff that has been on my list for a LONG time waiting for a sale, including some Sara Amarie stuff :)

    Thanks for the heads up!

    I tried going to see all your CT layouts, but it wouldn't let me in- I kept getting a "sign into blogger" page, even though I already was. Guess I'll have to find your gallery at DST. :)

    ReplyDelete