Wednesday, October 10, 2007

FPD Challenge!

Did you know there is a Funky Playgrounds blog and that they have challenges? The best part is that the winner is chosen randomly! You do have to use 50% FPD products, but maybe you have some in your stash now. This week's challenge is about a female hero of yours. Corina, Traci and Chere have all created fabulous freebies for you! You can create a LO with just those if you'd like! Here is mine:
Frames behind photo and pink paper for skinny circle are from Traci Murphy (blog freebie)
Circle Matties by Corina Nielsen
Everything else from O Chere Designs! (some from blog freebie)

Font is pea lacy

Also, did you know Funky Dollar Days have started??
You can get some great deals on great stuff! Check it out!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the info! And I love this LO. That's a great picture of you two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this page! It looks like your mom did a great job of teaching you all those things because you are a person I want to be around.

    ReplyDelete