I just read this post... I had NO idea you could do this! It makes like so so much easier!!!! You can convert your .psd files to .jpg all at once and change the size of them!!!! woohoo!!! I assume it works for 9 and 10, but I haven't tried it yet!
Yes, that batch file convert feature is available for 9 & 10.
I like the batch convert a lot because I do exactly what the blog entry says. Convert them all to jpg in one batch. I "know" I have my latest final version then. Before, I never knew if I created a jpg after my last change so I never knew if it matched my final copy.
Another plus is that any organizing you assign to your layout is carried with it to jpg you create. (I copy my journaling into the caption box.)
Yes, that batch file convert feature is available for 9 & 10.
ReplyDeleteI like the batch convert a lot because I do exactly what the blog entry says. Convert them all to jpg in one batch. I "know" I have my latest final version then. Before, I never knew if I created a jpg after my last change so I never knew if it matched my final copy.
Another plus is that any organizing you assign to your layout is carried with it to jpg you create. (I copy my journaling into the caption box.)