Saturday, November 24, 2007

Just some more LOs

I really like the LO here, but I need a better picture.... like a snow one. :) But, since that probably won't happen(and I'm not complaining!), this will have to do.
Page inspired by Dagmar's Any Shade of Pink LO
Everything is from Sara Amarie's kit Touch of Snow at Sweet Shoppe Designs

Also used drop shadows by Sara Amarie
Font is Pea Missy

And here's one with some older pictures of Kathryn that Shane's step-mom Nancy took. There are quite a few of them and I love them all!
All papers are from BZB Designs coming December!!!!!

Paper tear from Jen Caputo
Staples from Traci Murphy
Cardboard exposed alpha from Rachel Young at FPD
Flowers and swirls(recolored) from Rachel Young found in the Spreading Cheer collab at FPD
Tab and stitching from Christina Renee Designs
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment