Well, I haven't been in the mood to scrap Christmas pictures until just recently. I don't know if it's because there are so many or because Christmas kits were coming out so early that I was done with them before Christmas even came! Anyway... I only have Christmas, Halloween, Kathryn's bday and 1-2 random pages left to do for 2007 so I need to do it sometime. I'm dying to get my 2007 book done and returned so I can see all my hard work in paper. I can't wait! Anyway... since I am so fortunate to be on Bren's team now, I have a lot of goodies to work with. Here's what I made with her Christmas Cheer kit (and I know, I don't always make my middles match up perfectly, but it'll be in the binding anyway and not too noticeable to anyone but me).
The alpha was a blog freebie from Bren.Everything else is from Bren Boone's Christmas Cheer kit found at Scrapbookgraphics




Very cute! I can't wait for you to get your book done too...I want to get my hands on it eventually. P.S. I picked up one of the shutterfly books on sale at Target so I can make one for myself...thanks for the tip!
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean- I did a 68 page Christmas album of our photoshoot and burned myself out on Christmas stuff. But I still had to scrap them for my 2006 album. Uggh. Fortunately, I'm stil in January for 2007, so I at least have a while. :)
ReplyDeleteLookin' good!