Friday, January 18, 2008

I'm crazy!!!

Sooooo.... Even though I had decided I was on enough Creative Teams, I saw a call for Bren Boone and I knew I had to apply. She is one of the first designers I learned about when I started digi and she has an amazing style. I didn't really think I'd make it, but I had to try... and this morning, I woke up to an email and announcement saying that I did!!!! I am still in shock. I am still fortunate enough that my teams don't require too many layouts in one month (4 is too many to me...unless you only have 1-2 teams) so I know I can still handle this without a problem, but I'm pretty sure I can't do more. Well, I could, but I shouldn't! But, I am going to get caught up so so fast! I'm excited about that!

Anyway, I promise I am not trying to brag, but I have to share my excitement somewhere with people that understand (or sort of understand). I tell Shane and he knows what it means, but he doesn't REALLY understand how cool it is.

So, this is what I have decided. I want all of my friends who have gone digi to start putting your layouts in a gallery and apply to some creative teams. There are some great calls right now! I'm sure a lot of you have seen that Lindsay Jane has a new call out! That way, I can be excited for you! It really is an awesome thing. I am pretty sure I will never purchase digi supplies again. If I did, it would have to be for a very specific thing (or Shane's mission book) because otherwise I will never use it!

Anyway, I have a few more layouts to post but I can't until this weekend, so come back later if you want to check them out!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations. You already know that Bren is one of my favorite designers. You're going to be one busy person!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!!! Wow...I really need to get going. I can't wait to scraplift some of your LO's. haha. I am so behind. I'm trying to get organized again so that I can start back up. Oh...I saw an example of yours on Misty Cato's blog. Super cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! They're addicting huh! I'm on 7, and that is absolutely my limit. And now that I'm starting school and have my ACDSee gig, I may have to trim those down. But it's FUN! :) I can't even go near the calls board though- too tempting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I love the two new layouts. When you run out of stuff to do I can always send you our pictures:)

    ReplyDelete