Have you seen this gorgeous album yet??? It's the Winter Ponies album and I LOVE it! It's also on sale right now, so you might want to check it out!
I decided to make a simple paper bag album with these layouts. If you haven't made one before, you should try it! It's pretty easy and perfect for a mini album. I resized my layouts to 4.75" all around because I wanted a little bit of the paper bag to show and I like the little border. You can also use white paper bags, but I thought brown would look better for this album. I used mod podge to adhere the layouts to the pages, but anything would work. I love how it turned out and it didn't take very long! I added titles to some pages but didn't really do any journaling because this is more of a brag book type thing and I didn't feel like it needed any, but there are plenty of journaling spots if you want to add some to your pages.
I glued each page before putting the book together and then I just stapled to edge. You can also punch holes and tie ribbons or use rings or you can sew along the edge. You could also staple it and just cover it with some paper. There are lots of possibilities!
And lastly, you can embellish your pages with other things. After getting into digi, I sold most of my paper supplies and never really had a lot to start with, but I think it looks great without any extras anyway! Let me know if you have any questions!
(I forgot some credits: I used alphas from Misty Cato, SMJ, Shabby Princess, Kristin Cronin-Barrow, Christina Renee and Melany Violette)





That looks great! I was just thinking about doing a paper bag book myself! Thanks for posting!
ReplyDeleteVery cute! Do you print everything on photopaper or cardstock or what? I'd love any tips you have for us newbies to digiscrapping! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteThat is so adorable! People keep telling me that they don't want to go digital cause they will loose all the fun paper crafts... but look what you did, combined the two by using the paper bag brag book idea. See, there are no limitations! Very nice!
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable! I really want to make one of these one day...thanks for sharing! You've got a great gig! :)
ReplyDelete