Sunday, February 3, 2008

A whole lot of Misty LOs!

First up I have 2 LOs done with her GORGEOUS, You and Me kit. I did a more traditional lovey dovey one and then a family one. Everything for both of these LOs is from that kit!
Next up, I have a couple LOs showcasing Burlap Beauties. This first one also uses the beautiful kit The Promise of Mya that I just LOVE! I wish more of you had girls and not just boys! :)
And this last LO uses a bunch of different things from Misty, so you can just check out the credits in my MSA gallery if you want to know!Before you think I've been scrapping too much, all of these LOs were done more than a week ago, and not at the same time... I just had to wait for the products to be released in order to post them! Have a great Sunday!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. I was thinking as I went along, "I really like these, I'll be sure to comment this time." Then I came to the last one. I LOVE that one! And the saying on it, too. You do such a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so glad to see new LO's! You always have great ones. I totally understand about having to wait for the products to come out...although, I don't know if I would be able to wait. I always get so excited and want to post them right away! Ha...I'm a little impatient. Hey, any ideas for our ADSR name?? I'm struggling a little. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. I wish I had more girls too! I'm tired of brown and blue plaids and stripes!

    ReplyDelete