Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Catchin' up!

Alright first of all.... the Amazing Digi Scrapping Race is still going on. For challenge 2, we had to do a layout together. For whatever reason, neither one of us were really feeling it on this one, but we managed to put something together at least!
Credits here

Challenge 3 was supposed to be a layout all about you and 1/2 the page had to be journaling. There were issues with the prize on this one and after I uploaded mine I read that it was optional... but it's done now!
Credits here

And lastly, I'm guesting for MandaBean at Sweet Shoppe Designs this month! The LO above and this one below were both created with some of her goodies!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Super cute stuff, Sarah! Love the new springy look of your blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look awesome! I've been looking over your links but can't find one for the digi race, I know it's too late to join but I'd still like to learn more for the future...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So for Challenge 3 what prize are you going to take, the $5 cd or the free template?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crystal, I probably won't take either. Even though the $5 is an amazing deal, I don't have any need for more products at all. I have considered buying it and giving it to someone, but I don't know who I'd give it to! And...I don't really use templates much.

    ReplyDelete