Friday, June 27, 2008

Just some layouts!

Okay, this first one is super cool because the kit I used is from someone I actually know! And I love how it all came together! This is actually a scraplift because that is really good inspiration for me. I'm still not feeling as creative as I used to be--maybe I got burnt out a little. But, I always love a good scraplift and it really helps!
This one was for the cookie decorating challenge at the Sweet Shoppe! I love it! They're just templates, but they are fabulous templates. While this one wasn't my favorite, I like the end result.


This next one is one of my new favorites. It's also a scraplift. I did it for the Paper 2 Digi challenge at the Sweet Shoppe. This is a super cool challenge as well. They focus on a paper scrappers gallery and you pick a layout and turn it digital! I don't know why, but it seems so different than lifting a digital scrapbooker. And actually, that first layout--the swimming one--is a lift from a paper scrapper as well! With this layout, I thought "why in the world don't I use my atomic cupcake actions?" I've had them for over a year now and used them a bunch at first, then stopped for a bit. Here I used the inked edge action. LOVE IT! Don't you think it adds a lot? I do. This is actually a redo of one of my earlier digital pages. I'll have to find the old one sometime to compare.
This last one is also for the Cookie Decorating challenge! See, I went out of town and it messed up my whole month--so I'm catching up on my favorite challenges. I LOVE how this one turned out. I don't usually use patterned papers for my background paper, but I did here and like how it turned out. It just has to be the right pattern I guess!Credits here


I'll have more layouts done after this weekend too! I also want to put some info on here for people just starting out to use as an easy reference point, so hopefully I'll do that soon. And it's time for a new header and color scheme for my blog! Have a great weekend!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. They all look great. Is the inked action around the papers and frame? Where did you get atomic cupcake actions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I used it around all the papers. The actions come from atomiccupcake.com. She used to have a monthly fee and you could download anything... now they are sold individually.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super super cute Sarah!!! I love that one with the big shoes - sorry I can't ever tell which one of your daughter's it is - they look too much alike!! Her face in that picture is hilarious!!

    Great LOs!!! You are so amazing. Thanks for always playing with my stuff too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful LOs! I am scared to use prints as my main BG paper, but that is one awesome LO!!!

    ReplyDelete