Friday, June 6, 2008

A new page!

So, I thought I was back in scrapping mode but this week I have totally lost it! I did manage to get a page done and I love how it turned out. This is the first time I have really grabbed little extras from other designers. I'm such a kit scrapper. It still predominately uses 1 kit, but it was kind of fun to know exactly what I wanted to add from other places. I really like how it turned out! The coolest part is that the designer is Jeni, someone I actually know in real life! She has 2 new stores, one at Snap and Scrap and one at Scrapmatters.

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Cute! I'm the opposite. I'd much rather take things from a bunch of designers. It makes a couple of my creative teams hard b/c they have such small kits that I need to go out of the kit but feel like I shouldn't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute page! hey I would still love for you to tell me how you design your blog. if you get the time. thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome page! LOVE the colors!! Gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete