Friday, July 11, 2008

Randomness....

So I redid my scrap blog! I love how it turned out and I had fun doing it!! I'm so girly and love the pinks and flowers and all that, but I really wanted something bold and different. I love it so far... we'll see how long it takes for me to be ready for a change again though. :)

There's a new FOBTYs at SSD for Sweet Rewards and it's nice and easy. It's about your dream vacation or favorite vacation spot. Well, as far as dream vacation goes, Shane and I would both LOVE to go to Hawaii some day. Actually, I am hoping when the kids are older we will have many opportunities to travel. I'd love to see different places. I actually love any vacation because it's fun to get away. But hopefully, we'll get to go to Hawaii some day.

And here's a layout I did this morning. I have been using some of my stash that I've had awhile and it feels good! I either delete it, or use it and it's been great cleaning out. This stuff takes up SO much space. I can always find something to get rid of every time. Anyway... here's one I've done recently. There's another in my galleries and some I will post later!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Very cute, Sarah!... the new blog and the LO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...so how do you go about getting your header to look like that?? I like the look. I noticed Jeni's is the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new look! Love that layout too!

    ReplyDelete