So, I thought that instead of waiting until January to upload my 2008 layouts, I'd start now... however, Viovio has a limit on storage and I'll have to take my 2007 pages out of the gallery. I don't know if I've mentioned it here, but I have a 2007 family album for us, but I am also printing individual albums for the girls for each year. It will be theirs to keep forever. They aren't the same as the family ones though. If pages are just of the other girl, then I'm not including them. So anyway, I've had to add a few and take out a few for each book. They're almost ready! I'm excited and I'll definitely share the results when I get them. I am doing softcover for them and it will be a lot less pages, so I'm excited to see the difference. I am starting Hannah's book with her birth (end of 2007) so I had a few pages to do. I'm hoping to order them Monday or Tuesday! Kathryn's is all ready and I just have a few more pages to upload with Hannah's. Here's the title page for her book:
Credits hereI'm in love with this kit! I love girly girly kits! :) Anyway, check out that overlay! They are all the sudden REALLY popular. I waited for Catscrap to have their birthday sale and I picked them up. They're fun! Happy Sunday! :)




Very cute! You're so good about getting your pages printed up and making books... I have yet to finish one! Love the overlay too. I saw a LO using the same ones about a week ago and had to go straight to Catscraps and pick it up... so fun!
ReplyDelete