
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Ridin' the Range
So tonight I was in the mood to scrap just because I wanted to (not CT requirements). I'm trying to get caught up for 2008 (only have 3-4 more pages) and I knew these pictures would go great with this super cute cowboy kit from GG Digital Designs. So yes, it's from one of my teams, but I already used it awhile ago... so it was different. And, I have a few more pages to make (tomorrow probably) that will be with non-CT stuff. I haven't done that in AGES! I already have the kits in mind, I just need the layout. Anyway... here's what I did:


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Ahh! that's super cute!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! I love their little cowgirl hats. Adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute page, Sarah! Love it! I love my CTs... but it is sooo nice sometimes to get to scrap with other products... just for fun! :) I love to shop. :P
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the awesome suggestion for that beginner's tut... I am actually almost done with it and was wondering if you could send me the links to the ones you usually give out so I could take a look at their weaknesses and make sure I don't do the same. Thanks!!! :)
Such a cute layout, Sarah. I saw it the other day (was it in the GG forum? I can't remember.) Anyway, I had the "Ridin' the Range" song from Backyardigans in my head all day!
ReplyDelete