Thursday, November 6, 2008

Another layout just for me!

I'm addicted. Who knew it would be so much fun to buy FABULOUS kits and create layouts just because you want to? I got lucky with a few kits because I had gift cards or won them somehow but I did make sure I picked things I would use. This is another from Flergs. I'm in love! She provides shadowed elements and I can't not use them! I hesitated this time because the shadow is a different angle than I normally use, but so many of the elements looked so much better with hers and saved so much time! Anyway, my sweet little girls were fairies for Halloween and normal halloween kits were not going to work well with their costumes, so I used this one instead.

I did scraplift someone, but I love how it turned out!
post signature

1 comment: