Wednesday, November 12, 2008

New stuff!

So... I've been working on other crafty projects and have been neglecting my scrapping hobby! But, I finally made a couple pages yesterday! This is all new stuff at GG Digital Designs. The first layout uses Megan's new awesome kit: (by the way, Megan has a giveaway on her blog right now!)
Credits here


And this one uses more stuff from Leslie! She put out a Christmas kit that is loaded with goodies!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Super cute pages! Both those kits are great. I haven't been able to find time to scrap lately either, but now I want to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah I love your blog! The girls have gotten so big!! I just started digital scrapping a few months ago and I'm loving it when I get a chance to play with it.

    ReplyDelete