Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Lots of things....

First, Megan is having another CT Call! Here's the info:
And what else... Oh!! One of my layouts was picked to be made into a template for the Cookie Challenge at the Sweet Shoppe!! So exciting! Check it out here!!

And now, some new layouts! I got nearly a week without scrapping these days, but then I have several pages to make and get a little behind. I am almost caught up again (with what I need to work with for my teams). And Leslie at GG Digital Designs has a few new things coming out this weekend too! (Images linked for credits)
Now, will someone scrap the rest of my 2008 so I can get a book printed? I only have a few pages left! :) I just keep slacking off on them!
post signature

3 comments:

  1. AWESOME!! What an honor to be the cookie cutter challenge. Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I'm Lacey's cousin. I found your blog through hers. Have you ever posted anything about how you got started and learned to digi-scrap? I have photo shop and would love to learn how to make digital pages, but have absolutely no idea how. Do you have any good advice or links to sites with good advice?
    ~Kinni

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the new look!!! And that's so exciting that your page got selected for the cookie challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete