Thursday, March 12, 2009

2008 Layouts Done!

So, Tuesday night I finished up all my layouts for my 2008 book! I am so excited! I got the cover and title page done and everything is uploaded to Viovio. I have a little concern about the price, so that's being looked into, but once they fix it for me, I'll order it! I can't wait! I'm looking forward to this one more than the last. My style is a little different but not a ton. I'm mostly just happier all around with how my layouts are. So I can't wait! Hopefully they'll fix the price issue by tomorrow so I can get it ordered! And in a few months, I'll order books for each of the girls as well. woohoo!

I wanted to share something since it's been nearly a month since I posted! Oops! :) First of all, Megan Turnidge has moved to Scrapmatters.com. I'll update my link/blinkie soon.

And now, here's my "title" page. I LOVE how it turned out! I haven't posted it in a gallery yet--the kit comes from GG Digital Designs and it was in the February newsletter for Scrapmatters. I think she is going to release it in her shop later and I'll post it in galleries with links then. I also used that cool string from a kit coming out tomorrow! Anyway... For the cover I actually copied the free desktop you can get from the Shabby Princess. It was made using her newest free kit, that I love! So I basically duplicated the desktop but made it fit for the cover of my book. Anyway, it's awesome, I love it. So that's all for now. I don't know if I'll post before I have my baby, but we'll see! post signature

2 comments:

  1. So what's the price issue? I was counting on doing my book with viovio (when I finish it).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover too. Maybe in August you can give us all a little class on computer scraping

    ReplyDelete