Friday, May 1, 2009

Enabling for NSD!!!!

So tomorrow if National Scrapbook Day but a lot of sales and celebrations are starting today! I thought I'd finally come back to my blog and post like I should. :) But first, my friend Brianne is making her debut at Scrapmatters with a super cute kit, and it's a great price too!
GG Digital Designs has a Grab Bag and a new kit, just in time for mother's day. I don't have layouts done for these yet, but don't they look great??


And Meeeeegan also has a new grab bag... and a new kit, that is my absolute FAVORITE of hers right now. I LOVE it!!!!!!



And here are my layouts with the grab bag (party girl--birthday mini kit) and the Wild Child kit!


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Sarah! There's so much great stuff out there for the big weekend... I LOVE that "Wild Child" kit... so fun! Your pages are super cute as always!

    ReplyDelete