It's here! Today is Digital Scrapbooking Day! There are some amazing sales and giveaways going on. Saturdays are big time family days for us so I haven't been on the computer much, but I did check out a few things. Shabby Pickle has some amazing $1 deals right now. I just might buy a thing or two. I have a million kits in my stash that I haven't used, so I really don't need anything..... but it's so tempting! Anyway, here are 2 layouts I did with some new things out this week. PSE is all of the sudden going SOOOOOOOO slow for me, so it's hard to get anything done!
I love how this layout turned out! I have been using templates so much and almost feel guilty, so I did my own page and I wanted to do it quickly, without thinking too hard. And I like the outcome!
Credits here
This is with one of Tracie's fabulous new kits out! love it!
Credits here
Have fun shopping!

Hey Sara! They are fabulous layouts as usual. I really need a Photoshop lesson but life is completly insane. Let's shoot for January!
ReplyDeleteI wanted to give you a heads up that TipJunkie.com is doing their 12 Days of Junkie again. I hope you'll head on over and participate like you did last year.
Hope to see you there!!
Laurie
http://www.tipjunkie.com
Sarah,
ReplyDeleteThis is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your inspirations with me.
Katie