Sunday, November 1, 2009

Love me some Gina Marie Huff!

I'm alive, really. I have been scrapping plenty, just not taking time to post on here. I would like to start again, so hopefully I can post at least once a week! You can always check my galleries to see what I've been up to!

Recently, Weeds and Wildflowers designs (one of my favs!) had a site CT call. While I didn't make the site's team, Gina invited me to be on her On Call CT team! I was thrilled!!! I did my first layout this weekend and will have another tomorrow too!

They have started doing Sweet and Simple page kits that I love! They are smaller (ad cheaper!) kits but still have plenty to make a page or two or three. :) This weekend she has a gorgeous kit called My Best Friend, and even included a pink girly addon. :) It's on sale this weekend, check it out!


And here's what I did with it! The colors were perfect for this picture!!!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment