Friday, February 12, 2010

Free Template Set for you!

I've had a few friends recently comment about my layouts or ask for templates, so I decided to just make some into templates and share with anyone! So feel free to grab these. They are just based on some of my layouts (a couple I haven't posted yet).

I have no TOU attached--just like everything else, when posting in galleries, please give me credit (either Sarah E. or Sarah8914) and don't give it away or sell them or anything else. You know how it goes.

I hope you like them! Click on the image to download or click here.

A couple of the layouts I based the templates off of:
post signature

10 comments:

  1. Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [12 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! Love using templates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so good...and cute! I just noticed the different background. Fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are SUPER-cute!! Thank you! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used one! :) http://www.myscrapbookart.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=254522&cat=500

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the templates. These are awesome. I saw one of your posts in the Sweet Shoppe and thought I would check out your blog. I'm new there. Also new to the weeds and wildflowers community. Love their new monthly 365 stuff. Thanks again for the templates:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay...I used another one. I'm totally loving the way they turn out. (I'm like your own personal creative team... :) )
    http://www.myscrapbookart.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=258890&ppuser=6897

    ReplyDelete