Monday, March 8, 2010

GG Digital Designs news!

Lots of stuff going on at GG Digital Designs right now! There is a spring cleaning sale this week with lots of products 50% off and there is also a CT call going on! Check out the blog for more details on everything!

The newest release is this fabulous Easter kit! I love it!
And here's the layout I did with it!!post signature

2 comments:

  1. Super adorable! Was last easter or did you get out the easter stuff and excite your kids early?;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning!
    I saw that you are a regular participant in another Giveaway site. i just wanted to invite you to visit and enter ours. We have a $75 gift Certificate to Luna Belle Boutique that we are giving away this week. New goodies every Friday. We'd love for you to join the fun:-)
    Have a wonderful week!
    http://fabulousfridayfreebies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete