Thursday, July 22, 2010

Tracie Stroud Grab Bag and Sale!

Tracie is having a little birthday celebration in her store this week!! Check it out!

I know I am on her creative team, but I seriously think this is one of the best grab bags ever! Everything is beautiful and lovely and versatile and fabulous! I only used parts of about half of it so far because it's loaded with so much great stuff I couldn't fit it all on one page. I REALLY like it and with hers, you can see everything in it before buying it!



And here's a silly little layout I did with it!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Sarah,

    I apologize for contacting you through your blog however, it seems that you and I are having the same problem with buttercuppity. Have you received your order yet? refund? Or are you still receiving excuses too?

    You can contact me... aimee dot d dot hauer at gmail dot com. Thanks in advance to contacting me. I think this is happening to quite a few people.

    Aimee

    ReplyDelete