Friday, February 23, 2007

Challenge


Well, I am not very good at keeping up with daily downloads so I wasn't going to participate in Ruby's challenge but then she had a second chance challenge I could do! I'm not thrilled with how it turned out, but it was kind of fun to make anyway. And I guess there are centers to the flowers she has in the other parts of the kit I didn't have yet so that would probably make it look a little better.

It's so interesting how different Riley and Kathryn are. I think they could give each other some pointers! They are like opposite extremes. Sometimes I wish Kathryn would break out of her shell a little bit, but then I just count my blessings that she has been easy to care for, especially since having Hannah!

4 comments:

  1. It is funny that you are not happy with this page because I was thinking how great it was. I love it! You guys may bet me going yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah I have to tell you that you have inspired me to start trying this digital scrapping thing! I posted my first attempt at a page on the message board, so if you get a chance check it out. You are so good at this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pages are so cute. I guess I am totally clueless about the whole digital scrapbooking thing, how does it work? What program are you using? It is very difficult?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you're getting so many pages done. I like the new banner as well.

    ReplyDelete