Wednesday, February 21, 2007

It's been awhile

Alright, I have actually made like 25 pages now but I don't want to post every single one on here, but since it has been awhile, I thought I'd post something! I am getting ready to send a bunch out to get printed but I am trying out one more website first and haven't received my samples yet to compare! And both have great deals only until the end of the month so I am getting very anxious! So, I only have a couple pages left to be caught up with Kathryn's. It's interesting because I am learning SO much as I am going and I could add so many little touches to these pages.. but I'm not going to. I'll just make future ones a little better. I actually love all the pages I have done more than any of my paper ones, so I can't complain. I'm learning how to make some of my own stuff too! But I kind of want to get more caught up before venturing out too much. I have gone through and paired up all my pages and it wasn't too bad at all! Anyway, here are some layouts. This was actually one template with a billion spots for pictures that I broke up in half and rearranged a little.
Kit: Bee My Honey by IkeaGoddess
Template: DebbyB
Font: Brady Bunch something (sorry I never remember my fonts!)

3 comments:

  1. Sarah, Those look so good. How do you get them printed and how much does it cost?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ann, the one place I did try out is scrapbookpictures.com and for the month of february, 12x12s are $2.49. Which is a good deal I guess. But the other place I am trying out will only be $1.50. The first place uses photo paper, and the second just uses some high quality paper. So we will see. I can't remember where the other place is, but it is called Scrapbooks to Share. I think I may end up doing 8x8 and then I can print them at home (although that's a ton of ink) or they are cheaper to get printed anyway... so we'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, what are some of the other pages that you are using other then scrapbookpictures.com. I guess I totally missed where you guys were getting the layouts! And now that i see how good they look I should start doing them....

    ReplyDelete