
I did this page for a "challenge" at Digishoptalk. It's not really a challenge. It's all part of this big thing for baby Miles who passed away 2 years ago. Anyway, you create a layout about something you treasure using the Miles kit here and 5 people will be randomly chosen to get a giftcard. Here's the thread. Anyway, I'm not a very lucky person, but since I am slacking off on scrapping layouts that I need to, I keep doing all these other ones instead.
I decided I haven't really found my style. I mean, I definitely know what I like and don't like when I see other people's LOs, but I have a hard time creating what I like myself. So I have quite the variety right now! Hopefully with a little more time it will click for me.
I treasure Shane and my family. I chose this picture because of the temple. I know we can have an eternal family and so I really treasure our temple marriage.



This page is great! I really like it. I'm totally with you on the "trying to find my style" thing. I'm still searching for that too. It's kind of fun to try new and different things though and just experiment with all the different stuff.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous page, I LOVE IT! I love the bright colors and the POV of the photo is original and very fun! Keep on trying out stuff, I think it's okay and fun to discover your own style. Plus you'll always be learning more and growing in you skills! Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteLove it!! Can you tell me how you got the ribbon through the buttons??
ReplyDeleteCrystal, here is an awesome tutorial:
ReplyDeleteThreading a Ribbon
It's basically what I did! Let me know if it doesn't work or doesn't make sense!
What a beautiful photo! Love how you showcased it!
ReplyDelete