We lifted VintageCharm this week!Background paper and paper used for picture frames are from Sue Cummings.
Pink flowers from Traci Sims.
Ric rac from Mira (recolored).
Notecard from Amy Knepp
I'll be honest. I loved this LO (the one we scraplifted) and I love what I did with the pictures but I want more color. All I had of the featured designer's products was this paper set (a freebie) and I didn't want to purchase stuff just to have something for the lift. So I just tried to use the paper and make it work. I think it looks okay, but with the pictures being colorized, I would like more color in the background. So I'll keep playing!



I really like it - it turned out great! I like how you did the words, with Roses being pink.
ReplyDeleteI love it. Now can you tell me how to do that with the photos??
ReplyDelete