This is a great tutorial on how to color your photos like I did in my last layout.
Selective Colorization
I don't really worry about hard or soft brushes right now because I still don't know a ton about those things.
I did do mine a little differently. Instead of converting my photo to black and white, I colorized it. Which is AWESOME! I have used this technique to change the colors of elements to match what I'm doing. All you do is select the foreground color to match what you want--I use the color picker and select something on my photo (or in my LO, I used the background paper to make it match). Then click on the layer of the image you wish to colorize. Go to Enhance>adjust color>adjust hue/saturation, or keyboard shortcut ctrl-u. Then check the box that says "colorize." You may need to adjust the sliders some to really get the color you want. I don't know exactly how colorizing works, because sometimes I don't really get the color I wanted. Anyway, that's how I did this photo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Thanks for all the info!!! I appreciate it!!
ReplyDelete