I am a sucker for challenges this week! This is a challenge at Little Dreamer Designs. This one was so good for me. Like writing in a journal.
Paper by Michelle Coleman (recolored)Stitched frame and ribbons by Lori Barnhurst (recolored)
Paint stroke and notepaper by Jackie Eckles
Staple by Gina Miller
Swirle by Misty Cato
Fonts: CK Journaling and CK letter home



Love this layout - and your blog is cool too! I will put a link on my site - it is great to "meet" you :)
ReplyDeleteI love this layout - it will be a treasure for years to come!
K...I just love this layout! You have such great ideas. I am going to have to scrap lift! haha
ReplyDeleteGreat layout. I love the effect with the photo in the background. I love the pages that have great and meaningful journaling like this.
ReplyDeleteOkay, you HAVE to tell me how you did that!! That is AWESOME!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so sweet! I love it! You are a DS queen!
ReplyDeleteI really do love the photo blended in the background, so is that tutorial over at misty cato's?
ReplyDeleteSarah, I love the effect and the sentiment. I remember being so scared that I couldn't love another child as much as Susanne and how unfair that would be to the child. It is amazing what crazy thoughts you have and how much love there is to go around. I maintain that I loved Rick, but didn't really know love until I had a child.
ReplyDelete