More exciting news......
The lovely Misty Cato has offered me a guest spot on her Creative Team whenever I am ready! I will probably do it in July or August! I can't believe it and I am SO excited!!!
In case you don't know what this means... it means for one month, I will get all the products she releases in exchange for 1 layout a week (featuring her products). I can't believe it! I am hoping this will get my foot in the door for other creative teams--sometime in the future (probably just guest spots though).
Now honestly, I haven't even thought about being on a creative team because I don't know if I could commit to the number of LOs and I am only just starting to find my own style so I haven't applied for any or even thought about it because I don't think I'm "good" enough--whatever. But a guest spot would be ideal, to try it out... and I LOVE Misty Cato designs. woohoo! This opportunity has kind of given me confidence in myself. I'm starting to like my LOs more and more, and my favorite ones have been the ones without templates (although that's still easiest). It wasn't that she found my gallery and hunted me down because she loves my LOs, she just wanted to give me an opportunity to try it out. Isn't that nice of her?
Just had to share. :)
Friday, June 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Awesome!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome! I can't wait to see the layouts you do as the guest CT member!
ReplyDeleteSarah! I am so excited for you! Congrats. I love her stuff.
ReplyDeleteThat is totally awesome & you really do deserve it, so enjoy!
ReplyDelete