Friday, June 29, 2007

Meeting family

Photo cluster by Nancy Comelab
Everything else from the Bella Collection by the Shabby Princess
font: CK Nitelite

Well... just as I typed that title, I was thinking that maybe I should put who everyone is on this page. Not that Hannah won't remember, but if it lasts a generation or two, it might be nice. We'll see. Anyway... here's a page I did today. These photo clusters are awesome. Seriously, they are the greatest. I got them on a very good sale, and probably wouldn't pay full price, but I'm so glad I have some. I can get so many pictures on a page and it looks nice without having to do too much. This will hopefully help me get done a little quicker.

In other news, I am going to be a guest on Bren Boone's creative team in September! I'm pretty excited about that! I started on Misty's this week and have a LO done, but I won't post it until Sunday or so because it features new products. I don't know if I can post before or not, so I'll just wait. The kit is great, but of course I'm not in love with my LO. I need to stop worrying though. I tend to compare my stuff to the LOs I like the best and well, they are WAY too good. If I didn't compare to others, I would like mine just fine! Anyway... that's all!


3 comments:

  1. I agree that you have to stop comparing yourself to others, because I am so impressed with yours. Maybe you should compare yours to mine. That would make you feel great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how realistic those buttons and ribbon look! It's a real fun page... very nice! And I understand about the names... I get to done with a page then think, "a, I didn't add any names, hmm..." I wonder how much that'll all matter, I just better never get dimensia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I love the frame clusters too! They make it real easy to get a lot of pics done.

    ReplyDelete